You love them or hate them. This vegetable, actually a mushroom, has a strong and fat consistency and can be used in almost any dish: side dishes, stews, soups, sandwiches, french fries, salads. They complement rice, breakfast and beans dishes and can be processed into pasta and meat sauces.
They are available in various types and can be purchased fresh, dead or canned. You may also purchase dried shrooms online in Canada.
Here are the benefits of mushroom
1. Filling, but low in calories and ideal for weight loss.
2. Studies show that eating mushrooms can help prevent breast cancer by preventing estrogen levels in the body from becoming too high.
3. Strong antioxidants.
4. A good source of fiber. It makes you full and helps with digestion and excretion.
5. A good source of honey that is indicated for the prevention of rheumatoid arthritis.
6. A good source of iron. Iron is used in oxygen metabolism and transportation. Without a hardware store, fatigue and weakness are common.
7. Contains riboflavin, which is known to prevent migraines.
8. Contains vitamin B which prevents fatigue by supporting the adrenal glands.
9. A great source of zinc. This mineral protects the immune system and accelerates the healing process.
10. Foods rich in niacin such as mushrooms protect against Alzheimer's and age-related cognitive decline.